Saturday, February 4, 2017

today

omg today we spent 5 hours cleaning our room!! I was soo mad😈 then we went on strike saying si se puede which in Spanish means yes we can you can check that out on my moms instagram (iliah) make sure to tell her that your from my blog because  hers is a private account. when we   where done cleaning  we watched Indiana jones the last crusade on amazon TV and it was really good !! we all loved it after that  we had my out Sabrina come over with our cousin that 1 & a 1/2. he's soo cute if uwhere depressed he could lighten up your day rite now he's playing with my little bro. rite now all I'm doing is writing you guys and asking my mom how to spell some words . tomorrow we have church and ill rite more to u guys - love Ama <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment