Sunday, February 5, 2017

cleaning weak end and secrect agents

first of all I almost had the most BORING week end ever all we did yesterday was cleaned my room with my sister (we share a room ) and we stuff our closet with all our toys so yesterday we cleaned our room for 5 hours and the only fun thing we did was watched Indiana jones and I created my little baby  ama-el-blog!!. today we where cleaning our play room  which thankfully only took about 45 minutes . after that me and my sister played secret agents our code names where and still  are  A1 which is my code name and it stands for Altoro  and one because I'm oldest and lili's (my sister ) is A2 for Altoro two because she's the second oldest. Now what I'm doing is writing about my day ill tell you guys more  later -ama I'm the on in the mini skirt !!💋💋💋 # I had my eyes closed!!! LOL

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you forgot to write about your protest! hahaha! <3

    ReplyDelete