Saturday, February 4, 2017

craving nachos but i dont think im gonna get em

right now where eating diner and my mom made spaghetti and honestly I don't like her spaghetti so I told  her ill eat nachos but she said nachos aren't diner and she made a deal with me that If I eat some spaghetti I could have nachos then I eat  some spaghetti  and she said maybe I'm like u told me I could have nachos then a little later  BOOM the sentence you can have nachos comes out of here mouth and I swear I saw nacho heaven when she said that and what mostly came out her mouth and true my ear was HAAAAALLLELLUJJJJAAAH (hallelujah) now I'm gonna go make my nachos -AMA

1 comment:

  1. Ama, I think that every mother would agree with me when I say that chips and melted cheese on top is not an actual dinner. And as far as my spaghetti goes, it was one of your FAVORITE meals and you would ask me to make it for you!!! I can't keep up with what you like this week, verses what you liked last week, little missy! lol But I'm glad that you made it to nacho heaven- sounds like a wonderful place! <3

    ReplyDelete