Wednesday, February 15, 2017

I thought you dissected something in middle school

today in science dissected owl pellets ( barf ) we had to take  out the bones and the hair then me and my friend found a rat head. It had teeth and an eye ball which I don't know how it got there because they can digest the eye balls but I got so grossed out that I told my teacher that I had to read because I almost barfed😝😝😝😝😝  my friend mala said she found blood and she found 4  rat heads with about 7 teeth in each of them they where so creepy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after that we took notes on whet we found and one things I said was I found a lot of bones and they where so easy to break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  love AMA😻😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

1 comment:

  1. This is soo great! Sometimes, the creepy and gross things are really interesting! Btw, I think that you should write a book one day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete