Monday, February 6, 2017

boring school day

today I was so exited to go to school  because I could tell my friends about  my blog

I tried to look it up on my computer during our free time and it did not come up maybe because this blog is not big yet or that the media does have it and I have to  keep looking because google  holds so many files that I have to keep searching for it .any way today we where creating directions  on how to play on of our favorite games on google docs me and my  friend Mala did together on our own computers . we did good we sent it to our teacher and after that we where gonna make directions on how to binge watch TV but we ran out of time so I will  just t ell them to you now:

* find a good series that has all your interest ( mine is just add magic a amazon original based on the book just add magic)


*  get nice and cozy because you mite be watching TV for about 3 hours make sure you have pop corn you get hungry binge watching TV .

* you will most likely me done when yours eyes hurt or when you've finished the whole series and are desperate for more episodesπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹-AMAπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

1 comment:

  1. This is HIALIOUS, Ama! You came up with AMAZING steps of how to binge watch a t.v. show! My favorite one was the advice to bring popcorn because one may get hungry while sitting for hours watching so many episodes! Hahaha! This is great and practical advice...even though I don't approve of children "binge watching" shows! Hahaha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete