Tuesday, February 7, 2017

black history month

my art teacher told us that we where doing a black history month play with the second graders. We made these really cool puppet  me and my friend Charlie made a  pretty sun.  The second graders are gonna be singing what a wonderful world by Luis Armstrong. we are making a banner that says what  a wonder  world and the funny thing is that in  kindergarten my class did a mural of that and now that I look at it I think to myself what a wonder drawer I was!!!!!!!!!  it hangs up in the art room since 2013 soo its been 4  years  that that's been hanging  there.  the play is in  2 more weeks wish me luck I will be performing in front of the whole school that's like 580 people maybe I should re consider doing this!!!!!!!peace out pepsπŸ’‹❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤  πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹ 

4 comments:

  1. It is a Wonderful World !
    Here's a link to an article about that song, which was made famous by Louis Armstrong.

    http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-16118157

    Wishing you every success with all your endeavors...it is exciting to see someone bringing such an early life perspective into the Blogoshere, and I look forward to fun and challenging posts !

    All The Best...
    Peter Thomas
    (A friend of your Mom's from Facebook.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ama! I love you soo much, and your love for black history! You make me so proud all the time...not even when you do "good things." You're going to do great, and I'll be right there, cheering you and and supporting you! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete